Swine floo Swine floo

Nice one!

You raise a valid point...

But, the artwork isn't great - let's be honest. Try adding in a background, and don't leave loads of white space. Still, it does the job.

Also, there was a notable lack of sound. Maybe a few SFX, or even just some BGM. I liked the idea though, so for that, you get 6/10. :)

RoFLCooN responds:

ya, i just got flash 5 days ago, most of what i've made so far is only expirimental

Think Lotto Think Lotto

Genius!

Brilliant idea, love the sound.. Artwork and animation could be improved, but overall, I thought it was great! :D

Photo King Photo King

Thoroughly enjoyable...

A fantastic game for several reasons.

The graphics were very interesting, with a cute style, and the Wii imitation was quite amusing. The sounds were quite effective, although the music can get quite annoying after a while. The gameplay was another positive, with interesting, original ideas that were executed very well.

My only concern is that the game can be quite difficult particularly if it is aimed at children. Generally, the difficulty is appropriate, but the fish level had me frustrated. If I stuggle, a younger child may find it even more difficult, but that said, kids shouldn't really be on newgrounds - the risk of long term mental scarring and developing an unnatural obsession with cock jokes is too high.

Finally, I'll leave you with something I'd like to see... a entire Pii system, with a selection of different games similar to Photo King.. It would certainly be a lot of work, but I'd love you for it ;)

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Looks good...

I loved the graphics and the audio. Unfortunately, they detract from the gameplay. The 'dynamic' camera and flashy effects make it very difficult to see what is going on most of the time. Also it is quite difficult to aim at the enemies.

I would suggest simplifying the graphics and effects, and possibly revising the control system. I would find it easier to move with WASD, jump with SPACE and use the LMB to shoot in the direction of the cursor.

What Element are you What Element are you

Interesting

A good idea, and something that I haven't ever seen on Newgrounds. Probably belongs on Facebook, though..

It would be nice if you tried to make it a bit more interesting. Add some background music, maybe some animation, and make the whole thing generally more awesome! :P

A good idea, but needs some development.

smileinyoursleep responds:

yea i will expand it and add music and stuff on the next one i make